Buildings Maintenance Management
Used to manage the maintenance of hundreds of buildings of all shapes and sizes around the world: hotels, resorts, hospitals, banks, universities, residential and office buildings, shopping centres, technical buildings and others.
It can be used to manage a large building or a complex of geographically-dispersed buildings.
- Management of equipment pools, fact sheets and documents
- Preventative maintenance management
- Planning with automatic alerts, using a calendar with drag and drop feature
- Receiving and organising requests made by users and building staff
- Full maintenance history (per equipment, building, etc.)
- Monitoring of consumption and costs for electricity, water and gas
- Analyses, reports and maintenance indicators (costs of maintenance per building, number of malfunctions…) and KPIs customised by the user (costs per square metre)
- Mobile access for quick insertion of records
ManWinWin allows building maintenance managers:
- To save a lot of time with quick access to all information about the building or complex of buildings’ equipment: technical documents, blueprints, schematic drawings, planned work, maintenance history, etc.
- To quickly respond to requests for maintenance made by the building’s users and staff and to guarantee that information is not lost when the request is made;
- To plan and carry out preventative maintenance and increase the availability of equipment that is critical to the operating of the building
- To accumulate maintenance history and make better technical decisions that reduce costs and increase building efficiency
- To control all sub-contracted maintenance, controlling the work and the cost of maintenance suppliers
- Thorough control of costs on the maintenance of the building by itemising costs
ManWinWin Express (free version)
ManWinWin Express is a free CMMS software. Try it and license it forever for free
WORLDWIDE COMPANIES TRUST ManWinWin Software
Get to know more of our valuable customers